Reduced B12 levels can cause depression, memory problems, and low energy. B12 shots are a great way to boost your levels and get back on track!
Important facts you should know about this critical nutrient
- Birth control pills, antibiotics, heavy drinking, and heartburn drugs like Prilosec and Nexium have been found to reduce B12 levels.
- Early symptoms of B12 deficiency include feeling dragged, confused, and weak.
- Common dietary sources of vitamin B12 include seafood, meat, eggs, dairy, and fortified cereals so vegans and vegetarians are at particular risk.
- B12 injections are given in the shoulder or buttocks
- A WellNow B12 injection is fast – it can take less than 10 minutes from the time you walk in the door until the time you walk out!
- Only $25 per shot (5 shots for $99)
Drop in, click here or call us at (714) 602-3500 today to schedule your appointment!